Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thanks, Everyone

Val and I had a wonderful time yesterday, June 23, as we celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary, and we thank everyone who sent along their wishes, etc.
We had a great dinner at the Left Bank on Rhode Island; it is really nice to have a restaurant of that high quality just a few blocks from home and operated by a friend, Michael Christiano. He and his staff did an excellent job from start to finish; I had angel hair pasta and chicken with plum tomato sauce, and Val had shrimp, chunks of mozzarella and vegetables with linguini.
We also thank Tony Christiano, Mike's cousin and someone I've been through heaven and hell with, for calling in and getting us dessert at Left Bank. I had the chocolate chip bourbon walnut tart, and Val had the caramel cheesecake. A great way to end the dinner.
The only bad part? The gifts I ordered for Val were not delivered in time for yesterday. I got free shipping, which is said to take 5-9 business days, and yesterday was either day 7 or 8, so it fits into that time line, but I am still disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home