Friday, December 12, 2008

Is It Easier to Harumph or Yawn?

Following a long, drawn out, sometimes contentious week at work so far, I am really tired and annoyed by some things, but I will be at work again in an hour.
Normally, this wouldn't mean much of anything out of the ordinary, but I worked 8 a.m.-8 p.m. yesterday and barely feel like I have been home for long. Instead of making a decent dinner for Val and I, I had to stop for slices of pizza for us; I like pizza a lot, but would have preferred the food we had planned.
We also have holiday shopping and other things that we should have gotten to yesterday/last night that are piling up, and Walker Evans is still a bit unhappy that I didn't get to walk him Thursday.
I could use a quiet Friday, but I already know it won't be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home