Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Let's See How This Goes

Those of you who know where I work know that this past couple of months has been the busiest and possibly most stressful part of my work year, and today sh0uld be a rather interesting cap to it all.
Hopefully after today, things will get a bit back to normal; they will still be very, very busy for a while, but I may be able to get off of my ass and have no more excuses to get to some of the writing and other priojects that I have let fall behind in these recent weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha; "after today, things will get a bit back to normal" applies to me too -- we're moving all our stuff into the new house as I type. Hope you get some relief from stress and have a good holiday season eventually!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home