Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weather, Schmeather

I bet it's a real surprise that I am not enjoying this early taste of winter weather; it's mid-November and I was hoping to at least slightly ease into winter instead of getting mid-December conditions before Thanksgiving.
But, of course, there are SOME people who have to ruin things and actually enjoy the snow and cold (while the cold doesn't bother me too much physically, the higher natural gas and electric bills do suck). I won't name any names, but J...e...n...n...
I refuse to break out the thermal underwear for the time being, although thermal t-shirts are fine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it snow let it snow let it snow! :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Yee hah and all that.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home