Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why? Why? Why?

I am trying to figure out why I continue to follow, root for and/or "enjoy" professional sports teams from Buffalo after the Bills lost in Monday Night Football to Cleveland, 29-27, despite playing dreadfully most of the game, as Rian Lindell's 47-yard field goal attempt went, you guessed it, wide right at the end of the game.
It seems that the curse I wrote about last week contiues and grows; while the University of Wisconsin football team rallied to beat Minnesota Saturday, 35-32, the Sabres lost two NHL games over the weekend, and the Bills joined in by getting occasionally embarassed Monday night before eventually losing.
So, when does the University of Buffalo play Bowling Green in football this weekend?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know it's kind of bad when even the Cardinals are ahead of the Bills.

(This knowledge brought to you by Aaron's desire to read me sports news, however unsolicited, at the top of his lungs at 2 a.m.)

(I must have accidentally deleted my comment. Oops. Here it is.)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Yes, Kim, please do tell Aaron how happy I am for him for the Cardinals' success this NFL season.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home