Wednesday, November 12, 2008

At Least I Can Tell the Direction of the Wind

Since I have been shaving my head for about two or three years (and nearly shaved for about 10-15), I have been asked how different it feels, particularly when the weather gets cold.
Frankly, it doesn't feel much colder or different than it used to, not having much hair up there for a long time. I wear hats and hoods a bit more often in the rain, snow and cold (nothing to insulate the head or catch precipitation), but I barely even notice the above-mentioned wind.
Heaven knows, I don't worry about hat hair anymore, and Val's hands feel nice on my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Hey, hey, easy there....

8:54 AM  
Blogger heather said...

Just think of all the money you save on hair coloring....since I have had the Connelly white hair for almost 20 years!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home