Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Holy Crap, That's My Niece

I just read an incredible blog entry about one voter's ballot being cast for Democratic U.S. Senator and President-Elect Barack Obama, discussing personal and family history and influences and how she has come to her vote, embrace it and explain it.
It was written by my niece, Kimberly Hosey, and it is just so well-written and affecting that I will read it a couple of more times before even trying to comment on it. But dang it all, it's really good, and I am humbled to be a small part of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, really. This made me smile at my computer screen like a dope.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Well, it was a really good piece, and we writers need reinforcement when it is deserved.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home