Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some Memories Can Wait, Apparently

In those 5-10 minutes between going to bed and falling asleep Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, I thought of three items I wanted to blog about, and figured I'd remember them come Wednesday morning.
Of course, when I woke up, I remembered none of them, but I thought that by the time I showered and came into the media room (where my closet and computer are located) to get ready for work, at least one of the possible posts would come to me. No such luck.
It is now Thursday morning, and I still cannot remember any of those three post ideas. When I told Val of this at dinner last night, she recommended that I put a pad by the night post on my side of the bed to write down any ideas that came to me in bed. I had thought of this, too, but knowing Val's love of and allegiance to sleeping, I was surprised that she would recommend this, picturing how she would react to the light being turned on at about 3 a.m. some weekday morning. But I am moving a pocket notebook onto my nightstand tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home