Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bills' Power Failures: In the End, Yawn

Honestly, I have heard more than enough about the power failures that hit Ralph Wilson Stadium during the Buffalo Bills' 23-14 win over the San Diego Chargers Sunday.
It was an interesting story for one day, but please, media, fans, etc., stop with the sob stories of how you didn't get to watch the scoreboard, how it was dark, dark I tell you, going to the bathroom, how you didn't get to see most of the game on television, and how the players oh, so strongly carried on without electronic clocks, headsets to receive plays and printouts of plays from the booth. So, the crowd started singing the "Shout!" song without help from the PA system? Yikes, a feat to match discovering a cure for cancer.
Like I said, it was interesting for a day, but this has been stretched out way beyond any reason, effect or, obviously, my concern. I just don't care about all of these overblown alleged sacrifices, and my gosh, people spouting conspiracy theories about The Bills, Time Warner, CBS and apparently the Lindbergh baby, Roswell, black helicopters, CIA, Elvis, the Reverend Wright and Karl Rove almost make me prefer debating politics with a Lyndon Larouche supporter.
That's "almost," folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home