Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How About Telling Us, City?

While I was on the computer this morning, I heard a truck making noise while stopping and doing something a door or two over on Norwood Avenue.
I looked out the window and saw the truck cleaning up leaves from the street and lawn edges on our side of the street. Unfortunately, I received no word of this work and had no leaves raked to be cleaned up.
I thought that maybe I had missed something when I spoke to our neighbor Jim Whitford this afternoon. He also mentioned the truck picking up the leaves and he, too, received no notification of this.
Nice service, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know, David's going to grow up thinking this sort of thing only happens on television (the pickup, not the not-telling part) -- just like snow, daylight savings time, and schools with indoor hallways. We have cacti, and crushed gravel. And trees that don't drop their leaves, mostly because they don't have many.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home