Monday, October 01, 2007

Musical Memory Lane

Among the CDs I have been listening to extensively at work recently are two from local bands from about 10 years ago, and they still sound as good as ever.
The first is Michael Oliver and Go, Dog! Go's "How Does This Work" from 1996, and the other is "Princess" by OUI-73 from 1997. Each CD was the respective bands' debut CD, and I'll be darned if I can find either of my copies of their followups, Go, Dog! Go's "Pop and Circumstance" or OUI-73's "Sex, Bullets and Fire Engines."
But these two fine CDs show how far good songs and great musicians can take their music.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,

If Val will let me know whaen she is coming to the Wellness program again, I can "burn" you a copy of my Sex bullets and fire engines

-Dr. O

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home