Monday, September 24, 2007

Time After Time

I thought I would be feeling back to normal and have caught up with a lot of my posting here, but the flu I have fought for about a week has stalled after I was feeling about 90-95 percent better.
While I haven't puked in a while, I am having fevers and chills that I told Val and my sister Heather seemed kind of like mini-hot flashes; Heather was nice enough to tell me about a cable news story a co-worker at her school saw that discussed male menopause. Thanks.
My appetite is better than what it was, but my stomach is still not 100 percent and I am being careful in what I eat and the portions I eat. I have gotten back to coffee and a little chocolate, but my other caffeine consumption has not yet resumed.
I really, really hope to be back on track soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon as well! If it makes you feel any better, which it won't....the cold I just got over with (I feel 100% TODAY) took about a week and a half to shake....blah!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Thanks, Jenn; I am really feeling good at this writing, about 10:40 p.m.
I hear that the cold season has started early this year, and is nasty so far; glad to hear you're finally done with it (for now).

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home