Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fit to Be Tied

There aren't many greater clothing joys in the morning than to have your main closet clothes pole fall down; talk about good fortune, mine has fallen down three times in less than 6 hours.
It first fell on top of me at about 12:45 a.m. when I was looking for my shoes for this morning to set them out; after I collected the clothes and put the poll back up, it fell again about 15 minutes later as I replaced my dress shirts, pants, polo shirts and ties. After the second falling and muttering of more profanities, I only placed my pants, ties and a few shirts on it to see how it did overnight.
Things held through the night, so I was putting more shirts on it about 15 minutes ago when it fell again; at the moment, the media room is full of piled up and hanging shirts, pants and ties and me wondering what the next step is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home