Friday, September 07, 2007

Good Eating, Dessert Included

Val and I, after some discussion and confusion, decided to go to Friendly's Restaurant for dinner, the Maple Road in Amherst location in particular.
As well as much better food than they are given credit for, Friendly's serves up some pretty darn good ice cream, another reason Val and I decided to go there. Indeed, there was a Ghirardelli chocolate special going on, so after dinner, partly in honor of Jaquandor, I ordered a "Choc on the Wild Side" sundae, with Ghirardelli chocolate chocolate chip ice cream, fudge and Swiss chocolate almond sauce, brownie chunks, whipped topping and Ghirardelli chocolate chips on top (I skipped the cherry).
The sundae was amazing, outstanding and incredibly chocolaty, and I am still feeling a bit stuffed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Sedinger said...

Ahhh, haven't been to Friendly's for ice cream in too long a time...they used to serve a quarter of a Belgian waffle, onto which they plopped a scoop of vanilla ice cream and then covered the whole thing with hot fudge...just thinking of it makes my pancreas scream in horror.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home