Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning

Closing in on my bedtime last night/this morning, things seemed normal in the neighborhood until 12:30 a.m., when a party or gathering of some kind either across the street on Norwood Avenue or just around the corner on Bryant Street got noisy and the music became much louder.
At 12:45 a.m., the music got even louder, so I called the police, who must have paid a quick visit to the shindig, because the music suddenly got much quieter and then stopped. But at about 3-3:30 a.m., some apparent party goers went to their cars in front of our house, with one female voice especially piercing my eardrums with her talk and laugh.
So, was this it? Of course not; at about 4-4:30 a.m., Walker Evans detected something of great interest outside and went on two short barking jags until Val outdid me and got him to be quiet. To top off my whining, my sinuses have been hurting me since last night; oh, joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home