Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks for Some Nice Words

Val and I are very appreciative and flattered by the kind words recently posted to Take Country Back, a blog out of British Columbia, Canada, which enjoys and covers many of the musical artists we cover here and at our sister web site, Buffalo Roots.
Take Country Back supports country and roots rock music and musicians which/who stay true to their, well, more traditional roots and don't try to go for the easy sale/kill. When I remember how to add links to our blog list, I will definitely add Take Country Back, so check them out.

1 Comments:

Blogger LC Scotty said...

Hi Kevin,

What you do is log into blogger and get to your template. Scroll down till you find a list of the links already in the side bar. Here is what the link to your blog looks like in my template:

{li}{ahref="http://buffaloroots.blogspot.com/"}
Buffalo Roots{/a}{/li}

Only it's all one line. The first part is the URL and the second part is the text you want to show as the link. You'll have to replace the {} with <> since blogger wouldn't let me post my template line exactly-it didn't like the html in the comments

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home