Sunday, January 14, 2007

How Do You Spell Duh? K-E-V-I-N

Just before Val and I watched the Sabres-Maple Leafs game last Saturday, we picked up some dinner and decided to watch the Rick Jeanneret DVD; we, like many people, got one as a Christmas/holiday gift.
Well, I put the disk in the DVD player and Val started it with the remote control; there was no video, just audio, for the first goal, and then it played 12 goals like this before a light bulb went off in my head.
"Hey, hon, I think I put the wrong disc in the DVD player," I said with a cheesy smile on my face, and then sheepishly took out the CD of Jeanneret's goal calls from last year before placing the actual DVD in the player. Presto, we saw and heard the goals and interviews.
Val laughed and shook her head, fortunately too hungry not to eat some of her dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home