Sunday, January 14, 2007

Still Trying to Feel Normal

This damn cold I've been fighting will hit the two-week mark Monday night, and I am still suffering from nasal congestion and way too much nose blowing; at least my cough and chest congestion are gone.
But between the lingering cold and now my sinus headache in the back of my head, the kind I get when the air pressure changes (regardless of temperature), I am still a bit less than inspired at writing here, despite having a number of items I wanted to mention. I also owe Buffalo Pundit a couple of e-mails.
I will fire off a few missives, but I have already forgotten some of the things I was going to write about; yes, I know, I should write this stuff down from time to time especially when ill or tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home