Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long Distance WNY Music Search

Early this morning, a person hit our blog through the search "David Kane's Decay of Western Civilization," a GREAT 1980s Buffalo band led by keyboardist/composer David Kane, joined by drummer/percussionist Greg Gizzi, percussionist Bill Moore and saxophonist Jack Przybylski.
But the reason I am writing about this particular search is that, according to the data collected by Sitemeter.com, the search came from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I may have to contact this person to ask how they are familiar with Decay of Western Civilization.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog entry came up with my Google search of the band. Out of the blue, I had a recollection of one of thier concerts that I went to back in the 80's on Elmwood ave. I remember most the big, double drum sets with these guys with bright mohawks drumming out an amazing beat. Been away from Buffalo along time.. This was a great tidbit to remember!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home