Saturday, December 30, 2006

Maybe a Little Research Next Time?

I wrote an entry on the Trattoria Aroma opening in the former Just Pasta location at Bryant and Ashland in the Elmwood Village on December 22; if I had searched it out first, I would have found a good amount of information.
Someone hit this blog off a search for "Trattoria Aroma," so I decided to check those search results. While our blog came up third, the first two results were, in order, articles on the topic from the Buffalo News and Buffalo Rising, both dated 8-10 days before my entry.
Yes, the restaurant will feature brick-oven pizza; yes, it is associated with/related to Caffe Aroma at Elmwood and Bidwell in Buffalo and on Main Street in Williamsville, and yes, I will check a little more diligently next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home