Saturday, December 30, 2006

Has It Been That Long?

Sorry, folks; while I knew it was a couple of days since I last posted here, I didn't realize that I haven't written anything since Christmas Day.
Val and I have been a bit more relaxed when possible this last week, with family gatherings (two Christmas get-togethers, one birthday, etc.), work, household activities and so on, and one thing I have learned as a writer and journalist is to not force writing on any topic when it is not necessary. Yes, deadlines required me in my newspaper days to write a bit more urgently at times, but I was repeatedly taught and shown the value of writing something when it is called for and meaningful.
I also have some freelance and web site writing to take care of this weekend, but I will be offering some electronic scribblings here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home