Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yuck

I was planning on blogging on a bunch of things and maybe finishing some freelance stuff Monday night and Tuesday, but I got hit by some big illness situation that left me tired Monday and, to quote Val, a big pile of goo Tuesday, barely able to move off the couch except to walk and feed Walker Evans.
While I still have the cold today, I am feeling a lot better, especially energy wise, although I am a bit plugged and my coughing sounds and sometimes feels horrible. The cough came on after being absent at first, so I have switched from Day Quil to Robitussin. It is possibly the most vile tasting substance or medicine I have ever consumed, but nothing has even come close in clearing my congestion and subduing my cough as Robitussin. It has to work well, because I still shudder, yell and do my "Yuck" dance when I take a dose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home