Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Now?

After her weeks of complaints about the lack of snow this winter, particularly for Western New York, I hope that Jennifer is a bit more cheerful about the white stuff around town and here on the West Side of Buffalo.
But I must say that, in my own unscientific poll, it seems that the more a person wishes for snow/lots of snow, the less likely they are to be responsible for removal of such snow around their residence or business. But maybe that's just me.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Oh I don't know, I woke up EARLY yesterday to make sure I was the one who went outside to scrape the trucky truck SUV truck off! YAY SNOW!

My mood has lifted exponentially!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am the only one responsible for removing snow at my residence. I scoffed at my wife when she said that the snowblower was my brithday present...ridiculous. But now, I wouldn't let her near "my" machine.

And yes, I am very happy about the snow. But I am less happy about the head cold I now have to go with it.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home