Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still Dark, No Fun

I have no actual scientific measurements to back it up, but I seem to be disliking the dark extending its grip on mornings in Buffalo and Western New York more than usual.
While having to be coherent and achieve things before the sun rises is almost never a fun concept, my body and mind do not seem to be adjusting to this change as well as in the past. I never really disliked it much before, and I had more an ambivalent response.
But now, I seem to be less and less happy to be this active in the dark; I am not depressed and am not stopping working or doing things or getting behind or dashing back and hiding under the blankets (what a concept, though), but simply not enjoying it so much.
And only a few more months to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home