Friday, October 23, 2009

Aaagghh, I Did It Again

Here's a perfect example of how I frustrate myself blogging.
I had a pretty good ideas for a blog entry I was going to write this morning, went over it in my head while I was watching something on television last night (either Countdown with Keith Olbermann, the Rachel Maddow Show, a small part of the North Carolina-Florida State football game or part of the Yankees-Angels baseball game) and was ready to write a decent but not overly long piece this morning.
Do you think I can remember the topic of that piece at all, much less what I was going to write about it, this morning? Of course not; I don't even have a clue. My backup idea, which really just came to me, needs at least a bit more thought and refinement, so it's forgetful whining you'll get this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home