Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Musical Purchase of the Week

I know I will get in trouble from some people for this, but I just made an incredibly inexpensive musical purchase.
Thanks to a tip from members of an e-mail list I am a member of, The Fluff List (a bunch of music fans, musicians, writers and our ilk), I was able to buy the MP3 version of Lyle Lovett's new CD, Natural Forces, for $3.99 on Amazon. It was said to be a special price until midnight, and I got the message at about 11:55 p.m., so I had to hurry, but I was in luck and able to make the purchase. You may want to check to see if the special price is still in effect.
I am more than aware that certain people and readers will be unhappy with my making a musical purchase from a giant such as Amazon, but it was hard to avoid such a low price on a release of which the CD is not yet available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home