Thursday, October 08, 2009

Dear Lord, My Eyes Still Burn

There are prices to pay when you fall asleep watching something on television, as I did last night/early this morning.
I was watching the Los Angeles Dodgers-St. Louis Cardinals late playoff game (yes, I actually watch baseball games when they are playoff games) on TBS, and dozed off in the 6th or 7th inning. The Dodgers eventually won the game, the first of that playoff series, 5-3.
When I woke up, there was a movie on, and in my initial grogginess I did not know if it was as stupid as it sounded or I was fighting to make sense of it. As soon as I was actually awake and able to make "sense" out of it, I discovered that my horror was completely earned; the film was "Son in Law," starring Paul Shore. Pauly freaking Shore.
I sometimes forget how bad some movies are, regardless their era, and "Son in Law' is one of the real bad ones. Pauly freaking Shore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home