Monday, October 05, 2009

Lovely Monday Morning

It's cold and rainy outside, my throat is starting to feel dry and a bit uncomfortable, the Bills and the Sabres lost this weekend and work beckons. It must be a fall Monday in Buffalo/Western New York.
While we're heading for the 50s for a high temperature today, the Sabres lost to Montreal in overtime, 2-1, and the Bills lost 38-10 to Miami in Florida in a game that wasn't even as close as the score indicates, at least Val and I have one things to be happy about. The University of Wisconsin Badgers defeated Minnesota, 31-28, in NCAA Division I football to keep Paul Bunyan's Axe and to move to 5-0 overall, 2-0 in the Big Ten Conference.
At least my birthday is approaching, and I hope that if this is a cold coming on, that it runs its course in time for me to enjoy my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home