Friday, October 30, 2009

Sick Dog Time

I've been trying to improve my blog post quality, or at least improve in getting to the point of them, lately, but things will have to wait a day or so.
Walker Evans has been sick since yesterday; his gastritis (he also survived bloat several years ago) is flaring up and he has puked up the regular food and rice we have prepared for him since about 5:30-6 p.m yesterday.
He seems to be sleeping a bit better and quietly with Val right now, but we will have to see, and I have cleaned up enough dog stomach innards in the last 12 hours to last a while.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Poor thing! I hope he's feeling better soon...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Thanks, Jill. Walker Evans seem to be a bit better and much more calm now.

I forgot to mention that Val was also suffering from some MS stuff, and she's better, too.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yikes! When it rains it pours :( I'm glad everyone is on the mend :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Thanks again, Jill. Everyone is doing much better this afternoon. We're as back to normal as life will allow.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That stinks. I'm sure you took good care of everybody. I'm glad to hear everyone's feeling better. I hope you were able to enjoy Halloween; I seem to remember you getting pretty heavy traffic in your neighborhood.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Yes, we gave away 15 pounds of candy again this year, Kim, and thanks.

I think Val and Walker will be back to full strength in another day or so.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home