Sunday, June 08, 2008

They Didn't Need Me

I got a call at 4:38 p.m. today from Goldhaber Research; I am always willing to answer surveys, both to contribute information and because I remember conducting surveys as part of an upper-level criminal justice course I had to take at Buffalo State College.
After I said I would take part, the questioner asked me who my television provider was; "Time Warner Cable," I responded. "Oh, sorry; we are only seeking to talk to people who don't use Time Warner Cable today," the man replied. "Thanks for your time and have a good day."
I'd love to know what they are asking non-Time Warner customers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same call. The got as far as who was our cable provider prior to Direct TV- I told them no one since the house didn't have cable of any sort until 4 years ago... they thanked me for my time and hung up.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home