Thursday, June 01, 2006

Game 7 Vibe

It's about 13 hours to the start of Game 7 of the Buffalo-Carolina NHL Eastern Conference Finals, and not only is my stomach already getting flippy floppy, the excitement can be felt all around. Yes, I have a Sabres Oxford shirt on for work, thank you.
Of course, I have a work commitment for part of the early evening, but I also had it last night and it ended much earlier than expected, so I am hoping it will do the same tonight and allow me to get home in time for the face off and the live thread on Bfloblog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I debated bringing my jersey to work and hanging it on a hanger on the wall behind my desk, but they get funny about stuff like that here. I, too, will miss part of the game but am hoping to see a chunk of the third period. Let's Go Buffalo!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

You should have taken your jersey to work, Julia; Val wore her autographed red and black, crossed-swords Rob Ray jersey to work this morning. I also brought my red and black Sabvres' hat to work, both for rain purposes and because I have put it on my desk every day at work since the playoffs began.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Oops, that's "Sabres' hat."

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin and Val:

It was a great ride, and I really enjoyed having you guys as a part of it.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home