Monday, June 12, 2006

Another Successful Music Is Art

Val and I had a great time covering the expanded Music Is Art 2006 festival, spending about 20 hours Saturday and Sunday at this event, brought to you by Goo Goo Dolls' bassist Robby Takac, Chameleon West and a lot of other people, and we will have a large story and many photos on it posted to our Buffaloroots web site soon.
Over those two days, we encountered several members of the Buffalo Blogosphere, spending time both days with Jen of All Things Jennifer, and we also ran into and talked with Alan of BuffaloPundit and Marc of WNYMedia. Yes, we are both exhausted, but I have to head to work, so the review and photos will be posted soon this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Yes, yes I did see you there! :) Always a pleasure. I cannot wait to see the fruit of your weekend. Or something like that!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just noted your review of my post MIA '06 rap skills as "pedestrian at best". Yeah, I can respect that. However, let's keep in mind that, before that session, I performed in three shows that weekend, plus hung from a cable periodically to paint two pictures behind the stage (which doesn't do wonders for the back, lemmie tell ya), plus spent every free moment actively hawking my new rap-opera CD, practically screaming to be heard over the North stage which was only about 50 feet from my tent. If I wasn't in top form during an impromptu late-night freestyle session, then humblest apologies. I will say, however, that I appreciate you sticking around until the end of the festival. It was very rock and roll of you.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home