Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm Irked

I know, I know, it's a real shocker, but I am a bit annoyed at some things today, and not just because it is a Monday after a holiday weekend and back to work time.
Yes, Buffalo gets its hard, tough and long winters, but for cripe's sake, do you think it can stop snowing for five freaking minutes? More than a major snowfall at one time, to me the most annoying times of winter are the day after day after day of snow that occur, when you can' t look out the window at day or night without seeing snow fall and seeing the need to shovel and/or brush off your car.
I am a native Bufalonian and I know how bad winter gets and that clearing 2-3 inches of snow 2-3 times a day is not the absolute worst thing that can happen, but to me, these are the times that really get depressing or at the very least very annoying.
Oh, and I can hardly wait for someone to try to cheer me up with "Well, we didn't get 81 inches in three days like we did on 2001." Wow, cue the angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home