Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Leave a Freaking Message

Someone or some entity has called us several times in the last three days from Biddeford, Maine, but has not left any message.
I know this much because our account with Vonage lists numbers that have tried to contact us, plus in most cases the name of the caller and from where he or she called. This time, it showed the number from which the calls came (the same) and the place, but no name of a person or company.
It appears that this may be an automated caller, because you would think that someone would get the point that the time the calls are being made is bad for us and that possibly a message could be left. But I won't rule out the possibility that the caller is a flaming douchenozzle moron.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Plug the phone number into Google. If it's a telemarketer or some kind of scam it will show up in a bunch of websites where people complain about calls from that number. Usually sites like "Who Called Me/Us from ###-####-####" will pop up and you can read comments from other people who got calls from that number.

If it's a number from someone 'good', it probably won't have any "interesting" websites attached to it...

I get non-message-leaving calls from time to time, and I like to know if I'm missing out on something. Nine times out of ten the number shows up on one of the complaint websites, so I know I don't have to worry about those calls :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will never cease to enjoy your usage of "douchenozzle."

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home