Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've Been Searching So Long

We are just about done with all of our preparations for the holidays, with just a couple more gifts to wrap, and here is the problem.
As I continued wrapping last night, I took my usual mental inventory of the gifts I had to wrap. I had all of Val's gifts accounted for and was checking the rest, so I asked Val about her side of the family to see if it coincided with my tally.
Well, one gift was missing, and so far, after checking and virtually tearing apart Val's car, my closet and the area I was storing all of the gifts in, that one gift remains missing. I will work on our bedroom later today; it shouldn't be in there, and that room is a, um, challenge for various reasons, but I do have to find it.
Both Val and I know exactly what gift it is, but that hasn't helped our search so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha; the same thing happened with us today! We both know EXACTLY what it is and had seen it for every day up until half an hour before we went there. So aggravating. We had to leave without it. Fortunately, it was a smaller item so we'll coninue the search and may rechristen it a birthday gift in a couple of months. (Yeah; I admit it.) Grr.

I hope everyone had a great day!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home