Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Back, Due to My Back

Sorry for the absence from blogging yesterday; my back was in pretty bad shape when I woke up yesterday, so I stayed home from work and visited the chiropractor and x-ray facility.
Without going into too much detail, I went to Dr. Steve Niemiec at Balanced Living Wellness Chiropractic in Amherst; Steve is a freind of Val and I first through his partner, Tim Moran, and as well as being friendly, he was professional, informative and handled things in an excellent manner.
It turns out that the problems I am having apparently aren't so much from the latest fall I had December 1, but due to deterioration from a previous compress fracture on a vertebrae I never knew I had suffered and still do not know how it happened. The deterioration is due to arthritis, something that runs in my family on my mother Sheila's side (the side I most resemble).
We are figuring out what I need to due to make this situation better and keep it better, and I am already taking certain steps, hoping to not repeat this fun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home