Thursday, July 09, 2009

Where Did That CD Come From?

While doing some cleaning around my computer during the Independence Day weekend, I came across an unopened CD package sent to me by a PR firm promoting a band for our BuffaloRoots.com web site.
I do not remember receiving and then misplacing/losing this package, and luckily, it came from earlier this year, but it is a bit indicative of how I have fallen behind in my writing, particularly for our web site.
I apologize to all of the bands I have been sent material to review, as well as those I have gone out to review and haven't written the concert reviews yet, as well as a couple of interviews I have delayed publishing online for other considerations which have fallen behind for different reasons. I am especially sorry to the local bands and musicians whose material has been received and enjoyed, and I hope I can get to it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home