Thursday, July 02, 2009

Weather Relief

I want to thank whatever natural, supernatural, spiritual force or absolute coincidence (never forget to cover bases when the weather is involved) that caused the thunder and lightning predicted last night in Buffalo and Western New York to not actually occur.
Val, Walker Evans and I slept like rocks last night, and I even started my night off by falling heavily asleep in front of the computer, listening to "Ballads" by John Coltrane. The stop Val and I made for ice cream at the Coldstone Creamery probably helped out in our slumber efforts.
I hope to catch up on sleep a bit more tomorrow (I have the day off, while Val sadly has to work), but I will be taking my car in for an oil change and see if anything else is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home