Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sign Says "Long Haired Freaky People ..."

OK, I may not have reached hippie ranking yet, but it has been almost a week and a half since I lasted shaved my head, and it is at least annoying me.
I always shave my head at least once a week, usually twice, and sometimes three times, but I missed a day or two I planned on it last week, and then I somehow left my electric shaver at work over the Independence Day weekend, and didn't feel like doing an entire blade and shaving cream shave. This is on top of it being a rather busy week at work and elsewhere.
With political volunteer activity Monday and Tuesday after work, I did not feel like doing anything but eating late dinner and sending time with Val when I got home from everything, so tonight, after I get home from work and start dinner stuff but before Val gets home for work, I will commence shaving, and no doubt end up with a combination electric razor/blade and shaving cream shave.
No, my hair is not particularly long, not even close to needing a comb or anything, but I am simply not used to nor do I want my hair to be this long any more. Of course, there is the fact that it is no longer dark brown but, to be charitable, "sandy" and/or "heavily speckled." OK, it's noticeably graying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home