Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is Your Brain on No Coffee

Since my intended topic this morning was the Chicago Black Hawks-Detroit Red Wings NHL Playoff series, and since the next game is NOT tonight as I originally believed, I now officially have no topic to write about this morning.
I had one or two things I did not get to yesterday that I was going to address this morning, but yes, due to getting to bed later than I should have (I did nap on the couch, but that apparently isn't as effective), I am now a bit tired, groggy and lacking inspriation (yes, I know some of you would point out that lacking inspiration has not stopped me from wrting in the past).
Actually, lacking inspriation for this morning's posting has become my topic; thank you, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home