Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Little Slow Today

I seem to be at a bit less than maximum speed this morning; after Val and I dropped off three photos of hers for a group show she is in at the College Street Gallery on Allen Street in Buffalo last night, we went right over to Artspace on Main Stret in Buffalo to hang her portion of the Buffalo MARK Artists Group exhibit, which has its opening from 6-10 p.m. Saturday, April 4.
As we wolfed fdown Gino and Joe's pizza, Val and I watched on DVR the Buffalo Sabres' painful 3-2 overtime loss to Atlanta (we missed most of OT because the DVR did not kick in on the second part of the recording until a shot of Kovalchuk raising his arms and receving the first star designation was shown).
Because we are tired and have more to hang tonight, we will be busy later and I am again putting off posting on Lou Saban and some of my early memories of the Buffalo Bills. I have a feeling after we're done hanging the rest of the show tonight, that Val and I will collapse on the couch and/or bed very fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home