Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Are Words For ...

Let's see; writing about the weather here has been criticized, the Buffalo Sabres are still a losing proposition too often; I updated readers on the Continental, apparently no one cares about the Fems and the red, pink, orange, slightly purple and blue sunrise is almost beyond words.
So, despite wanting to mention that the weather remains way too close to winter temperature wise, I apparently have nothing worthwhile or fun to contribute this morning,which I bet those of you readers who have stayed with me this loing are thrilled to discover.
But I do still plan to watch the Sabres host the Florida Panthers at 7 p.m. today, and I just read that Ronan Tynan will perform before the game. Good sign or bad?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasn't meant to criticize. just feedback. I just know from your posts you have more interesting stories to tell. ya know, than the weather.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Don't worry, I didn't take it as bad criticism, but feedback. I need to hear what other eyes and brains are thinking about this blog.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home