Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh, We Hit a Landmark

I guess it either slipped my mind or wasn't as important as the other events of the day(s), but BuffaloRoots hit the 1,000-post mark Monday, and boy did we celebrate.
I notived that this blog was nearing that level of communication late last week, but I forgot about it until a day or two ago. If the posts average 100 words (seemingly a fair average), I have written and posted more than 100,000 words here.
Hitting 1,000 posts does allow one to reflect a bit, including at how many topics have been covered here over the years and how, if at all, my thoughts and approaches to them have changed or stayed the same. While I try to not repeat myself too often, there are certainly topics I regularly comment on and will continue to do so. Your comments are always welcome here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations on your milestone!!!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, cool. That's a lot. I have WAY less posts. But then I'm more long-winded, so maybe it'll balance out in time. :-)

Seriously, I always enjoy reading your stuff.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to hear more about your reactions to shows, etc. rather than announcements. and less about the weather

3:46 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Good work, keep it up!

And by the way, my secret 'word verification' below is/was:
lympo

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home