Friday, March 27, 2009

Caffeine Will Be Medicinal Today

Despite getting more than 5 hours sleep in two shifts last night (dozed during the second NCAA basketball game and then after I went to bed), I am zombie-like tired and may be in need of more than my morning coffee today (Chery Coke, anyone?).
What sucks more is that when I came upstairs to go to bed, I was in that too tired/sleep stunned mode and did not even have the mind to get ready and go to bed right away, but instead I futzed away on the computer for a while.
I usually get 4-5 hours sleep a night during the week with no ill effects, but even though the total was about 5 1/2 hours in two shifts, I don't feel refreshed and bet that I'll be rather quiet in the staff meeting I have this moirning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home