Thursday, March 05, 2009

Peter Case on the Mend

It appears that Peter Case is healing, if taking things one day at a time, following his January 15 emergency open-heart surgery in California.
In the comment/response portion of the last entry on his blog (click on announcements), Case, the Buffalo-born, Hamburg raised musician, 54, wrote this note February 19: "Thanks for writing, folks! It's been swell hearing from you. I'm doing fine, getting better daily, a few ups and downs, generally on the road back. I haven't been able to write here lately, so thanks for bearing with me. I'm hoping to get back to things pretty soon, but I've got a little ways to go, first. Best wishes Peter."
No announcements of the rescheduling of shows, guitar lessons or the 25th anniversary bash for his solo career have been announced. You can also check out his website here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home