Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm Back and Not Heaving

I returned to work yesterday, Thursday, at about 80-85 percent full health, but I was glad I did; I am feeling about 90-95 percent back to normal today, Friday, and just a bit tired.
The stomach upheavals have ended, and the thing that has been slowest to return to normal has been my appetite; fortunately, after missing it for two straight days, I resumed drinking coffee yesterday, so I was not as much of a bear as I could have been otherwise.
Oh, and where was the press conference I had set up before the holidays held yesterday? At the Erie County Medical Examiner's Office, including in the autopsy room, cooler room and X-Ray room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Glad you're feeling better!

4:54 PM  
Blogger heather said...

lucky for you no one thought you belonged there!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home