Saturday, January 27, 2007

Heads Up Sleepware

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was having the trouble many bald/shaved-headed people do, that my pillow case was getting marked from too much head oil, grease or sweat, and that I would consult the experts, Mark and Jen, to see how to address this issue. Mark is also head shaven, or as Val says, sheared.
Well, I got my answer at their New Year's Day brunch; Mark sleeps with a hat on, namely a ski hat or snow hat, so I started doing so. It has taken a bit of getting used to, and is still a little weird when I first put it on as I get into bed, but it is working, and as the colder weather finally sets in, it is a nice extra way to stay warm. Of course, I have to remember to wash my hat, a black one that give me that rugged, longshoreman's look.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Sleeping hat! :) Of course they always fall off during the night...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home