Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How Much Do I Love Val? Part I

This should be a continuing series; about 30 minutes ago, just after Val went to bed after we watched the end of Countdown with Keith Olberman, I heard some yelling and swearing from upstairs. When I asked her to repeat herself, Val said, between expletives, that she had forgotten to have us stop on the way home (from a visit to the optometrist and Anderson's for dinner) to get, you guessed it, tampons.
Well, to calm Val down and solve the problem as simply as possible, I got up, turned off the television and went to get her tampons, Fortunately, Rite Aid at Elmwood and Bryant, about two blocks from home, was still open and in 5-10 minutes, the problem was solved.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle...

12:52 PM  
Blogger val said...

Ha; I'm glad you got a laugh, Chris. Val didn't seem too entertained after she read my post.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i've never had a problem buying tampons for the litle lady...i dont think anyone really thinks you are there to buy them for yourself. hell, i go through them and look for the best deal. "absorbency, eh?"

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home