Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Better Snacking Through Chemicals

One Thursday a few weeks ago at work, I bought a package of Hostess Snow Balls at the snack shop in the lobby; while my diet is much better in the last few years, I still have a sweet tooth, and if I eat one Snow Ball a day, the caloric effect isn't so bad.
After eating one that Thursday, I unexpectedly missed work Friday, and forgot about the snacks until Monday. When I saw the second Snow Ball in my desk drawer, I figured it would be stale, but thrifty me did not want to throw it out before finding out how it was. Well, the Snow Ball was absolutely fine and delicious in it own way, and wasn't even more firm or harder than normal, including the cream filling.
Preservatives? What preservatives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home