Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two Tastes That Taste Great Together? No


Despite the improvement of my eating habits over the years, I am a serious snack food fan, as well as a MAJOR appreciator of chocolate and coffee. But that doesn't mean that certain foods I like should be combined.
After not buying any for several years, I have recently bought a couple of bags of Bugles corn chip snacks, a favorite I hadn't eaten in years. Next to the regular Bugles on the shelf at Wegmans, I saw...Chocolate Bugles? What the hell? Someone actually thinks that as I enjoy my rather salty, crunchy corn chips that the one thing that could make me happier would be to add chocolate?
I checked online, and there are way more flavors of Bugles than I expected; some seem OK, some I may not enjoy, but chocolate? Indeed, there is one variety called "Sweet and Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter."
Ugh.
Oh, before I forget, I also miss the red box that Bugles used to come in (my favorite is shown here); now, it is the ubiquitous plastic bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home